CP is implementing internal changes for pickup, deliveries, and operations to ensure a safe environment for our employees, customers and suppliers, while maintaining operations during the current Coronavirus crisis:
1. Every store item and fixture is being wiped down, swept or vacuumed with cleanser.
2. All employees are required to wear gloves at all times and wash their hands regularly.
3. All consignments must be scheduled for delivery between 10 a.m. and 12 noon.
4. All small items will be placed in totes provided by CP and properly labeled.
5. All new inventory is wiped clean after arrival.
6. All cardboard and packaging will be disposed of in outside trash bins.
7. Door handles and entry points will be wiped regularly.
8. CP will no longer provide tape measures to customers. Employees will measure furniture upon request for customers.
9. Customers with signs of coughing or sneezing will be asked to leave for public safety.
10. Parts of the garage unloading area will now be restricted from public access.
11. CP plans to continue a low-cost delivery service to its customers on a scheduled basis. We will require detailed advance information about points of entry for deliveries.
12. CP will continue to offer limited storage as required to facilitate customer schedules.
13. CP will continue its policy of full reimbursement for unwanted website purchases at the time of pickup. Customers may call or email any queries concerning website purchases.
Please feel free to call (207) 799 3990 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Cherished Possessions is Maine’s leading trading hub for recycled home furnishings and treasures. We are committed to remaining the biggest and the best for our consumers and consignors. CP Management